Optalign Smart RS5 – Shaft Alignment
Optalign Smart RS5 - Shaft Alignment
Pruftechnik are pleased to announce the latest RS5 laser and receiver technology for the Optalign Smart. The Optalign smart RS5 is the perfect compact tool for shaft alignment. The RS5 sensor contains 2 extra large detector planes and well as an internal inclinometer.
Shaft Alignment has never been so easy!
The new Optalign smart RS5 has a faster CPU and the laser is brighter to enable a smooth shaft alignment in extreme outdoor conditions. With the continuous SWEEP measurement mode, hundreds of positions are automatically measured as shafts are rotated. Measurement can start in any direction with the sensors at any position. All relevant alignment results, including soft foot, are graphically displayed on one screen.
- Alignment of horizontal, vertical and flange-mounted machines, coupled and uncoupled shafts
- Sensor with XL HD detectors and MEMS inclinometer
- Hundreds of positions are automatically measured during shaft rotation - SWEEP.
- Live monitoring of horizontal and vertical corrections at any angular sensor position on the shaft - Concurrent Live Move
- Flip machines functionality
- Save measurement reports as PDF onto a USB stick
- Bluetooth module included
Upgrade from reflector technology today
Aquip Systems are offering an update from the Optalign Smart with the reflector to the new RS5 sensors. Contact us for pricing and information.