High Temperature Flame Detector – FL3111HT
High Temperature Flame Detector – General Monitors FL3111HT
The Model FL3111HT is a High Temperature Flame Detector (rated 125°C) designed to detect unwanted fires while maintaining false alarm immunity.
The FL3111HT detects only in the UV spectral range for optimized speed of response. The FL3111HT’s electronics are integral within its stainless steel explosion-proof housing, allowing detector information to be processed at the point of detection. The electronics are fully separated from the Exe wire compartment offering protection during installation and service.
- Operates at high temperatures (125°C) for gas turbines and other high temperature applications
- Wide field of view (110°) for greater fire detection coverage
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Exe wiring compartment provides ease of field wiring connection
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector’s electronic circuitry once every minute
- Gas turbines
- Compressor stations
- Power generation
- Solvent extraction
- Drying processes
- Electrostatic plant spray booths