IR Gas Detection – PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter
PrimaX IR Gas Transmitter – IR Gas Detection
Every feature of the PrimaX IR Gas Detection is designed with reliability in mind to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions through out the product’s life.
MSA’s PrimaX IR Gas Detection offers LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) combustible gas detection through a patented PrimaX Gas Detection IR dual source design. A redundant IR source provides reliability and uninterrupted monitoring should a source failure occur. Furthermore, the possibility of obscurations due to rain, fog, dirt, dust, and other environmental conditions is minimized due to dual source design.
- Dual source design provides redundancy and reliable, uninterrupted performance
- Environmental guard sensor housing for fast, efficient response time
- Heated optics prevent condensation buildup
- 4–20 mA analog output
- User-friendly setup, calibration diagnostics, and maintenance via HART digital communication
- One-person calibration is easily performed using calibration cap
- Easy connection using stainless steel junction box
- SIL 2 design provides safety system integration capability
- 316 stainless steel, IP 67-rated, rugged housing protects unit from environmental extremes
- Factory-calibrated for fast commissioning