pH & ORP Meter Calibration
After the sensor has been cleaned, it must be thoroughly rinsed with deionized water to remove any residual cleaning reagents. The sensor can then be soaked in pH 4 buffer to recondition the pH and reference elements. Some sensors will also require conditioning in saturated potassium chloride if the reference junction has been depleted of the ions in the solid state conductive polymer (typical Reference Junction Sensing Element for clean water applications). Condition the sensor in saturated potassium chloride and/or pH 4 buffer for whatever period of time is required to achieve optimal calibration results.
Dissolved Oxygen Analysers & Sensors
Turtle Tough offers the best of ALL worlds when it comes to dissolved oxygen technology. advantages. As such we offer the very best in each measurement type including galvanic, amperometric and optical.
Dissolved Oxygen sensors with high stability for inline, immersion, submersion, sanitary & hot-tap installations.
- Continuous Measurement
- Abrasive Slurries
- High Levels of Organic and Biological Content
- High Turbidity & Viscosity
- Super Tough technology – no breaks or rips even in the harshest conditions
- Extra long calibration stability
- Calibrates easily
- Long sensor life – ultra tough sensor last up to 20 years in clean applications and 5+ years in harsh mining slurries
- Low maintenance – most applications requiring only annual maintenance
- Hundreds of mine sites worldwide use these units
Conductivity Analysers & Sensors
The Turtle Tough Slurry conductivity sensors have outstanding chemical resistance for a wide variety of process media and reduce maintenance requirements to a minimum, saving the user time and money.
- High temperature conductivity measurements
- Boiler control applications.
- Blowdown control,
- Condensate monitoring,
- Leak detection on heat exchangers
- Steam purity measurements
- Steam sterilization and CIP capability
- FDA compliant
- Hot-tap installations
- High chemical concentrations.
- Difficult process
- Open sensor geometry to reduce fouling
- High pressure