Multi-Point Infrared Gas Detector – IR4000M
Multi-Point Infrared Gas Detector – General Monitors IR4000M
The Model IR4000M Multi-Point Infrared Gas Detector can be used as an integrated combustible gas detection system, with capacity to connect eight IR400 point IR gas detectors and read their status with one command.
The highest current % LEL among all connected detectors is shown continuously during normal operation. In addition, the IR4000M reads seven data items from each of the IR400s connected to it, at least once per second. To request the status and configuration data stored by the IR4000M, you can use an extensive set of menus that are easily navigated using a magnetic switch.
- Data concentrator reads monitoring and control functions for up to eight IR400 point detectors at once with one command
- HART and Modbus communication options provide complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Explosion-proof enclosure allows installation in hazardous locations
- Three-digit LED displays gas concentrations in % LEL, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts
- Optional 8 A relays provide outputs for Alarm, Warn, and Fault conditions
- Food and beverage bottling plants
- Sewer entry
- Wastewater treatment
- Coal gasification
- Pulp and paper
- CO2 fire suppresant monitoring
- Enhanced oil recovery