Multisensor – BHH-320
BH-320 is a multisensor detector based on an optical point smoke detector combined with a temperature sensor.
Principle of Operation
A rise in temperature will change the detection platform by increasing the smoke sensitivity in order to improve the detection of combustion gases from flaming fires producing barely a minimum of visible smoke particles. The multisensor principle combined with advanced signal processing in the detector ensures an early response to any type of fire development. Dual – 2 – sensor detector. Photoelectric, operating on the light scatter principle and temperature measurement by means of a thermistor. SelfVerify: the detector’s ability to initiate alarm is regularly checked.
- Ensures fast response to various fire developments
- Smoke detector for detection of combustion gases mainly consisting of visible (large) particles. Heat sensor assisting for early detection of flaming fires.
- Additional PCB coating, ideal in humid environments
- DYFI+ adaptive and self-learning function
- With SelfVerify function for reduced maintenance/testing and increased reliability
- Built-in thermistor for reading of temperature at the detector point
- Short circuit isolator in each detector
- A built-in alarm indicator (LED)
- Automatic addressing
- Proven technology
- EN 54-5/EN 54-7/EN 54-17
- Designed to meet the requirement of the major maritime classification societies
- Accommodation spaces
- Vehicle decks
- Offshore installations