Photoacoustic IR Gas Monitor – PA4000
Photoacoustic IR Gas Monitor – General Monitors PA4000
The stable, durable PA4000 Photoacoustic IR Gas Monitor is purpose-built and detects minute amounts of a wide variety of gases.
Three different enclosure styles ensure there is a configuration for wildly different situations. The instrument typically draws the gas sample via an internal pump, which allows the unit to be mounted in a convenient location if the area to be monitored is inaccessible. The unit can be expanded to monitor up to 8 locations, while an easy-to-read display shows gas concentrations and 3 levels of alarms.
- Photoacoustic infrared (IR) technology allows gas detection in applications where contaminants or interferants preclude use of other techniques
- Concentration range from %v/v, ppm, to ppb depending on gas make it suitable for monitoring gases in several applications
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain for low cost of ownership
- Operates over a wide temperature range for applications in numerous environments and configurations
- Easy-to-read display showing gas concentration(s) and alarms provide ease of operation
- Electric utility
- Hazardous materials
- Indoor air quality
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Spray painting
- Water and wastewater