Senscient ELDS – Laser Open Path Gas Detector
The Senscient ELDS laser open path gas detector is available for a wide range of toxic and flammable gases.
Laser Open Path Gas Detector with SimuGas
Improved site and personnel safety can be achieved with the Senscient ELDS. Its ‘SimuGas’ self-testing reduces risk through eliminating the need for employees to enter hazardous areas for gas checks.
Enhanced Laser Diode Technology
The Scenscient ELDS virtually eliminates nuisance false alarms due to the incorporation of MSA’s breakthrough Harmonic Fingerprint processing.
Typical applications include:
- Perimeter monitoring
- Compressor stations
- CNG maintenance facilities
- Drilling and production platforms
- Fuel loading facilities
- LNG/LPG processing and storage
- Oil well logging
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Sour gas (H2S/CH4)
- Methane (CH4)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Hydrogen chloride (HCl)
- Hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Gas-specific Harmonic Fingerprint detection eliminates false alarms and prevents plant shutdowns
- SimuGas automated function checks are recorded daily and eliminate need for manual intervention
- Bluetooth wireless technology simplifies commissioning, diagnostics, and event log retrieval
- Senscient ELDS lasers are hard on fog, rain, and snow but are easy on the eyes with a Class 1 eye-safe designation.
- Fastest responding device for safety critical ventilation zone and cross duct applications
- 4-20mA, HART, MODBUS & Bluetooth