Toxic Gas Detector – TS4000H
Toxic Gas Detector – General Monitors Intelligent Sensor
The Model TS4000H Intelligent Toxic Gas Detector continuously monitors a variety of toxic gases in the ppm range, delivering highly accurate detection and protection.
The unit features one person calibration and can virtually self-calibrate by simply activating a magnetic switch and applying gas. It provides status indication and alarm outputs. Configurations with relays, Modbus, and HART are available to meet many needs.
- 4-20 mA standard output for remote alarm and fault indication
- HART and Modbus communication provides complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Sensor can be remote mounted up to 2,000 ft (610 m) for increased installation flexibility
- Three (3) digit LED displays gas concentrations in ppm, fault codes for troubleshooting and calibration prompts
- Warning, alarm & fault relays provides local alarm capability
- Calibration, calibration check, setup mode simplifies operation and maintenance
- Remaining sensor life indication reduces downtime by providing an estimate of remaining sensor life
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Pulp and paper
- Electric utilities
- Food and beverage
- Electronics assembly