Fire Alarm Control Panel – AutroPrime
The BS-200M is an integrated Fire Alarm Control Panel for small-to-medium-sized installations.
Principle of Operation
All alarm handling and system features can be configured, controlled and monitored from the panel.
The panel can accommodate up to a maximum of four detection loops. The loops support most of AutroSafe detectors, several types of I/O devices for monitored outputs, open collector outputs, galvanic isolated inputs and monitored inputs. It has a 5A power module for battery charging.
- SelfVerify-function for automatic testing of detectors
- Automatic setup
- Automatic addressing of detectors
- Four loops
- Built in changeover for primary/emergency mains power
- USB for data transfer to/from memory stick.
- User-friendly display and operator controls
- Back-lit operating buttons. Text display suitable for night time operation
- Surface mounting or the integrated panel can be mounted separately in a 19’’ rack or console
- Designed to meet EN 54 and SOLAS requirements, MED (“wheel-mark”) and CPD certified
- Complies with environmental conditions of IEC-721-3-3 class 3k5
- Output to VDR and Modbus
- Printed “getting started” manual included
- Fire Alarm Control Panel for small-to-medium-sized installations.
- Supply Ships
- Bulk Carriers