ClampOn DSP Subsea PIG Detector
The Compact Subsea PIG Detector has all the intelligence and sensitivity of the topside instruments and can be installed to a water depth of 3000 meters.
The ClampOn DSP PIG Detector controls and monitors when the PIG is passing the point of installation. Providing reliable information about the passage of the PIG increases pipeline integrity and reduces costs.
- Designed for a service life of more than 25 years
- Independent redundant electronics
- Independent high and atmosphere pressure chambers
- Electron beam (EB) welding of the chamber against external pressure (no rubber or mechanical seals)
- Glass-metal penetrator as a barrier between high and atmosphere pressure chambers
- Outstanding sensitivity, repeatability, accuracy and signal/noise ratio thanks to Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Please download data sheet for more technical information