Manual Call Point – BF-300
The BF-300 manual call point for indoor use. It is designed for use with Autronica’s interactive fire detection systems, and comprises the SelfVerify function.
Principle of Operation
It is designed for use with Autronica’s interactive fire detection systems, and comprises the SelfVerify function. This function ensures the highest grade of reliability and the lowest degree of manual testing because all units comprising this function are automatically self-tested once every 24 hours. Break glass operation, releasing alarm switch. Reset when a new glass is mounted. SelfVerify: the manual call point’s ability to initiate alarms is regularly checked.
- 3 seconds response time
- Built in indicator (LED)
- Can be tested by means of a special test key
- The SelfVerify function reduces maintenance/testing and increases reliability
- Short circuit isolator in each manual call point
- Automatic addressing
- Proven technology
- Designed to meet the requirement of the major maritime classification societies
- BF-300 is a manual call point for indoor use.
- Optionally, there is a BF-300M version, which is made for applications where a higher degree of weather protection is required.
- There are also manual call points for use in hazardous area zone 2.
- The call point must be installed according to local regulations, which normally means along escape routes, landings and exits.