Operating system for pipeline integrity – Multi sensor surveys assess full condition in a single run.
INGU uses multi sensor technology that is highly-efficient, delivering leak, pressure, deposit and magnetic surveys in a single run.
Every Piper has a:
- Acoustic sensor
- Pressure sensor
INGU maximises the reach of pipeline integrity programs, delivering greater control and responsiveness.
ADVANTAGES OF INGU
- Self Serve System – Maximum control without third parties required onsite.
- 100% Uptime – Designed for use under operational conditions
- Universal Pipeline Access – Easy access to assets as small as 2 inches in diameter
- 10x Cost Advantage – Affordability and ease of use means more visibility more often
- Multi Sensor Surveys – Leak, pressure, deposit and magnetic data in a single run
- Rich Datasets Library – Leverage historical data for unprecedented analysis
- Operational Control – Regular inline presence across assets makes it possible to optimise planning, decision-making and actions, while reducing unexpected costs.
- Troubleshooting in Hand – Inline inspection “as a service” ensures that troubleshooting Pipers are always in scope and readily at hand no matter the material, location, size or configuration of assets.
- ISO 9001:2015
- CSA certified
- Class 1, Div.1, Groups C & D T4
- Class 1, Zone 0, AEx / Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
3-inch pipelines and larger
- Pressures up to 10,000 kPa / 1,450 psi
- Temperatures -20 to 60C / -4 to 140 F
- Runtime 24 hours
- Pressures up to 3,000 kPa / 435 psi
- Temperatures -20 to 60 C / -4 to 140 F
- Runtime 2 hours
- Audio at 20kHz
- IMU at 400 measurements per second (or Hz)
- Magnetometer at 400 measurements per second (or Hz)
- Pressure sensor at 100 measurements per second
- Weld & fitting identification
- Hydrostatic pressure measurement
- Velocity profiles
- Wall condition