Portable Doppler Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Compu-Flow™ Portable Doppler Ultrasonic Flowmeter Model C6
When you need a reliable flow meter the Compu-Flow™ is the right choice. We have been manufacturing for the flow meter markets for the last 30 years.
The Compu-Flow™ Doppler ultrasonic flow meter provides an accurate and easy-to-use measuring system for high-solid fluid flow through pipes 0.50 inch to 999 inches (inside diameter). The Doppler flow meter is well suited for flow measurement applications such as sludges, slurries, aerated liquids, sewage, dredges, pulp, plastics, and activated sludges.
Advantages of a Portable Doppler Ultrasonic Flowmeter
The Compu-Flow™ Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter measures flow velocity by sensing signals from reflective materials within a liquid flowing in the pipe.
An example of this Doppler Effect is similar to a train whistle – increasing in pitch as the train approaches, and decreasing in pitch as the train moves away. To the person riding on the train the pitch remains the same. The increasing pitch is due to phase-front compression and the decreasing pitch is due to phase-front expansion. The Doppler flow meter uses this effect to measure the velocity of a liquid through a pipe wall.
- User-Friendly Setup
- Easy Installation
- Non-Invasive Out-Performs Competition In Accuracy and Reliability
- Multi-industry particulate flow measurement solution
- Smart-LED Visual Flow Indicators
- Utilizes Smart-Flow Technology proprietary to Advanced Flo
- No pipe section or spool piece is required to install the meter
- The meter is not affected by changes in temperature, viscosity, specific gravity, or the speed of sound within the liquid.
- The liquid does not have to be electronically conductive.
- Wide range of temperature applications: -30 to 90 deg C – up to 250 deg C with special fittings.
- The transducers are normally coupled to the outer pipe wall with grease, sonic gel, or epoxy.
- In order to obtain accurate measurements adequate up and downstream pipe runs are required.
- AC or DC operation, solar or battery power.
- Non- invasive, Submersible, Clamp-on transducers
- Signal cable lengths up to 1500 m
- High accuracy even in turbulent flows
- Wide pipe diameter range 13mm (0.50 inches) – 9999 mm (999 inches)
- Wall mounted for fixed installation or a portable
- Most pipe materials – PVC, HDPE, Plastic, Steel, Rubber, Concrete, Copper, etc