FLUXUS F502 BTU – Permanent Installation
In times of rising energy prices and new government regulations, thermal energy monitoring is on the rise. From heat delivery between central heating plants to real estate end users or heat transfer flows in industrial processes: controlling and balancing the ongoing measurement of thermal energy consumption through a permanent thermal energy meter is of utmost importance for cost conscious users.
Permanent Thermal Energy Metering
The FLUXUS F502 Permanent Thermal Energy Flowmeter allows the easy measurement of the energy flow in a system.
This model provides a dedicated single flow channel with temperature measurements taken at both the inlet and outlet, calculating the energy flow within that system. All this is done with temperature and flow measurement devices mounted on the outside of the pipe. This makes it an ideal retrofit solution for existing buildings, or as a cost-effective, highly-accurate, maintenance-free, single source solution for thermal flow metering.
- Measurement of thermal energy consumption
- Measurement of inlet and outlet flow for service work and maintenance
- Pump preventative maintenance and checks
- Optimisation of energy efficiency
- Detection of fouling processes in heat exchangers
- Optimisation of heating and air conditioning systems in large building complexes
- Pump control
- Clamps onto the outside of the pipe – no need to cut into the pipe to install the meter
- Simple to use with reliable results
- The ideal non-invasive measuring device for complete energy efficiency tasks
- Non-invasive measurement for precise bi-directional thermal energy flow rates
- Matched and paired transducers
- Matched and paired temperature probes
- Two flow channels
- Wall thickness measurement
- Ideal for inner pipe diameters ranging from DN6 to DN6000
- Proven clamp-on technology, transducers resistant to dust and humidity
- A range of communication protocols available
- Please download data sheet for more technical information